Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Singers:Who is HOT and Who is NOT

Have you ever been on YouTube and seen people trying to sing? Or trying to mimic singers/rappers in their own game?

Well, lets just put it this way. You either hot, or you not! You either A-celebrity, or a wannabe. I mean, some of ya'll hot, fresh, new look, and some of ya'll need to hide yourself in the closet. I mean, some of these videos is damn boring. I need to go see my doctor and check my hearing 'cause damn, with that voice, ya'll must of busted a fuse up in there. People that can't sing, you need to take some lessons. There's some cats out there that ya'll needa take lessons from. I mean, I give ya'll props that ya'll actually built the courage to post something like that, right there, that's confidence, but damn, this is show all over the world, at least make it worth wild. On the other hand, those that can't singing, at least you are giving us a good laugh.

If you the type that is trying to singing to get a record deal and you suck, then all I can say is PLEASE STOP. If you is singing just for the hell of it, just to get a good laugh in, then hahahaha, keep us entertained. But for reals, singing is a gift, you either got it or you don't. Singing is art, you either Leonardo Da Vinci or your Joe Mama. You either got it or you don't.

Now for those people you know, who gotten famous, and what not, who had "clicks" on their video, take some lessons from them. However, if your video is one of them ones that are funny, stupid funny, whatever type of funny there is, keep doing' what your doing. But if your our voice sound like someone scratching the board with they nails, stop, think about it, and find another hobby. Cause singing is just not for you. Now for me, your probably saying to your self, Well can you do better? All I can say is NOPE. I don't sing, but I do a lot of listening.
Your probably thinking why is it that I care about people singing? Or asking something similar to that. Well, lets just say I have been around and seen and have heard a lot of singing and its just a topic in which never seem to get boring. With singing, especially ones in which everyday people can see online for free on YouTube, just watching a clip gives all sorts of emotions. Whether we like it, don't like it, laugh with you or laugh at you. We hate it, want to save it, download it, wish this video would just die. There's a lot. But either way, you have your opinion, and I have mine.


The Worst Singer Ever- Why By Jason Aldean - video powered by Metacafe





The Worst Singer Ever- Why By Jason Aldean - video powered by Metacafe

No comments: