Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A New Type of Radio

When a new song from an artist comes out, the first place most people hear it is on the radio.Now, what if i told you that you can listen to it before it hits the radio and better yet, before the video of that song comes out on television. Sounds too good to be true. Right? Thanks to ONLINE VIDEO websites such as YouTube, we can hear songs and watch unlimited numbers of music videos, some in which hasn't been aired on television yet.

When artist or underground artist creates a song, they either have the songs online so that they as artist can get feedback or they will have a little snip of the song, maybe a thirty second chores playing so that people can just get a little taste of their new song. What I am saying is that if your looking for new songs coming out from artist, the best place to look for it is eight on websites such as YouTube or MySpace.

Music videos are another popular hit when it comes to online videos. I don't know if you knew this but we can watch brand new music videos from our favorite artist before it hits television. I don't know how they do it or what but my cousin told me this and showed me one of T.I music videos online. I then told one of my friends and they thought i was lying because they said that his video didn't come out yet. When I explained what the video was about and when the video did come out they were amazed. But yeah you can watch videos before the whole world sees them.

I have always wondered how is it that new songs or new music videos are available online for views to see them but have not yet been open to the public through radio or television. Is it done by the artist or producer or the label. I don't know. Maybe its pirated. Yeah, maybe because I have family that does that. But yeah, just something to share with you folks.

No comments: